CMSCOM has received the “AWARD OF EXCELLENCE, 13 Years In A Row” by the Association of TeleServices International (ATSI), 2015
ATSI is the industry’s trade association for providers of telecommunications and call center services including telephone answering and message delivery across North America and the UK. Independent judges are contracted by ATSI to evaluate message services over a six-month period. The criteria for scoring include:
- response time
- overall service
As a result of our annual wins since 2003, CMSCOM has achieved permanent Triple Diamond status.
Thanks to Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP), you can make and receive calls wherever you have access to an internet connection: at your desk or on the road. But, what if you are on a call and cannot answer?
VoIP-enabled service from CMSCOM
Through VoIP-enabled service, we provide clients a seamless, flexible option that ensures every call is answered within 16 seconds, every time.
Here’s how our service works:
From there, our traditional services kick in. We can take a message, book an appointment, take an order, update a trouble ticket, input data into a CRM package, or whatever else you need so you can stay on top of your growing business.
We can integrate with any VoIP system. For more information, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-868-2080.
Our online Client Account Center is secure, convenient and free. Manage your account on your schedule with our easy-to-use online features:
- View and print messages in real time
- Track and monitor your monthly usage
- Update cell phone numbers, text message destinations and email addresses with ease
- Send web alerts to your CMSCOM service representative
- View important reminders or updates from CMSCOM
You can even listen to full recordings of your phone calls. This can be particularly helpful when addressing more complicated issues.
We are located in the friendly confines of the greater Savannah, Georgia area — the Hostess City of the South. Our team of customer service representatives works from our headquarters in Savannah and our satellite office in Richmond Hill, both providing warm greetings to callers from all over the country.
We never close. It’s just that simple.
When Is It Time for Live Answering Services?
If your plan is to depend on Voice Mail, consider this:
- 30% of messages aren’t picked up for at least 3 days. – The New York Times
- 80% of callers, who are sent to voice mail, hang up. – Forbes Magazine
- 20% of people who have voice mail, never even check it. – The New York Times
If you think email or social media can cover customer service, consider this:
- 69% still choose the telephone over other channels. – Forrester’s Customer Experience Survey
- 90% prefer to resolve issues using the telephone. – American Express Global Customer Service Barometer
- 98% of sales that close are telephone calls. – Corporate Message Services client survey
When making a plan about your customer service plan, first ask yourself:
- Do incoming calls have a direct or indirect impact on my actual revenue?
- How many prospect or client calls are sent to voicemail on any given week?
- How many calls do I receive, in which callers do not leave a message?
- How much time do I devote each week to listening to voicemails?
- Do I have an efficient escalation plan for important calls that come in after hours?
- Could an answering service reduce costs for a part-time or full-time employee? Or free them up for other important duties?
- Do I really answer my mobile every time it rings?
Also, consider your answer rate. When customers call, they are highly motivated to take action. But, what if they can’t connect due to:
- Dropped calls
- Missed calls
- Out-of-service- area calls
- Abandoned calls
We specialize in helping businesses (both independent and franchisee networks) across the United States.
All our critical components are located in a hardened data center, one floor above the NASA/NOAA servers. Our emergency backup system maintains power and ALL critical components are protected so there is ZERO down time. Additionally, we have a second office, along with a remote plan, to guarantee consistent answering coverage regardless of ANY natural disaster that might impact our home office.
We offer an Auto Attendant option to screen out those calls that you don’t need answered by a live person while accurately attending to those that do.
Yes. Our Voice Logger system records all calls, allowing us to accomplish this request if necessary.
Call 1-800-868-2080 and ask to speak with one of experienced customer service representatives for a free consultation to customize your service. Or, click here to sign up now.
In order for CMSCOM to answer an existing business or residential phone line, simply forward your phone to the answering service using the “call-forwarding” feature provided by your telephone service provider.
If you do not have a business number, we can provide you with one to use on your business cards, advertising efforts, etc.
Our service agreement is month-to-month.
In most cases, a new account can be started 24 hours after account information has been entered and payment has been received. Complex accounts may take longer.